Friday, October 17, 2014

Go Buckeyes!!!

10/17/14

Not the football team ;)

We can pick between peanut butter and peanut flour. Rich is tired of the grape juice and peanut flour. Dr. Seidu asked me if I had ever heard of Buckeyes. The past decade, I have made Buckeyes out of Sunbutter for Christmas. Rich was interested in trying them with peanut butter. I didn't realize that I would have to make them by hand INDIVIDUALLY. I measured out a teaspoon of peanut butter for each dose and added in the butter, powdered sugar and dipped them in semi sweet chocolate. I decided to make the next 5 doses one by one and put them in the freezer.

He has enjoyed being able to go to the freezer and get his dose. We still sit with him for 2 hours, but he gets to control this part without me standing over him asking if there is any residue left in the cup.
http://wildeinthekitchen.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment